- Seats in my courses are extremely limited; most only accept 4-6 students. When enrolling in a course, you are effectively taking a seat in my classroom that another student cannot use. This is a commitment. Students can’t enroll once a course begins. Unless adequate notice (more than thirty days [30 days]) is given before the session starts, refunds are not given when withdrawing.
- Charter schools who have different policies must contact me should a withdrawal and refund be requested per their agreements/records.
Individual and Semester-long Courses:
- Single-session (Individual) courses: Refunds are not given on single-session courses, but I may transfer your child to a different date/time at my discretion.
- Courses longer than 4 weeks and Semester courses: If, after the first class, you decide the course won’t work for your child/family, you must contact me within 24 hours of the class start time to discuss the course. I may transfer learners to different date/time at my discretion.
- Sometimes, a course may be cancelled because it did not meet minimum enrollment requirements (4-6, depending on the course.) If I cancel a course, you will receive a full refund.
- If I reschedule to a new date, existing enrollments will be carried over, but you may request a refund.
- It is incumbent upon you to ensure your child attends each class. Students who choose not to attend class are not entitled to a refund. You are able to watch the recordings and work at your own pace.
- Rarely, I must remove disruptive, abusive, or otherwise unruly learners from my classroom. If this happens, I will contact the parents within 48 hours. We will discuss your child’s behavior and make a plan for future classes, if possible. Refunds are not typically given for behavior-related removals.
- If you pay for a course using a payment plan, refunds are not given under any circumstances. Please refer to your payment plan contract.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days to process.
You will be asked to acknowledge this policy during the enrollment process; exceptions to this policy are not offered.