Are you interested in online education for your child, but you have questions? Join me for a 60 minute chat! I’ll provide you with great information like that can answer questions like:
- What are online classes?
- How do I decide if online education could work for my kids?
- Can I really do this?
- How do I know what will happen during class?
- What if my child would like to take a class at their own pace instead of live?
- How do online classes work for neurodivergent kids?
- What’s my own workload requirement, as a parent, if my kids enroll in online courses?
- Are these safe?
And others! You’re free to ask questions, and there will be a place in Canvas for you to post your questions ahead of time, if that’s more convenient than asking during the live session. You are NOT required to speak during the session, if you prefer; many parents type questions and answers, or just listen quietly. I can also share some information about how my classes are ran, and what I’m offering currently.
This webinar will take place using Zoom, and resources and information are posted in my Canvas classroom.
Saturday, June 16 5-6pm EST
To enroll, please click here.[12/15 seats remaining in this course]